- Select the bridal dress first – Let it be saree shopping or dress shopping, that’s your number one job
- Consider the suitable colors – according to your dress, theme colors, or burgundy shades
- Select the style and the size – Styles from the round bouquet to cascading bouquets and If you are a petite bride, a pretty posy bouquet would suits you than a cascading bouquet
- Be budget-friendly – your selection can be expensive, always talk to your florist and take advice
- Select your wedding florist – take your selected ideas to your florist to imitate the same or to enhance for more beauty
Select your perfect Bridal Bouquet 👰💐🌻
How to select your perfect bridal bouquet! 👰💐🌻 Tag and share with your friends, future sisters-in-laws, basically everyone who plan their perfect wedding day! Your bouquet is not just a bunch of flowers tied together for you to hold for the rest of the day, but it also symbolizes luck and fertility. Since you and I are now moving back to our usual routines, it’s time to get your wedding planning book and get back to work. selecting a bridal bouquet is no easy, your friends suggest you different bouquet, your amma sends you saved photos from her time, you have a different folder of pictures. Your bouquet can help your bridal dress to look even more beautiful and romantic! let it be a Saree or a dress!